I took Chloe and Marshall to the Gym to practice swimming so that when summer comes in a few weeks they will be prepared! Chloe enjoyed it and was really cute in her little swim suit! 



What an adorable little Pajama Princess! Poor thing wasn't feeling well early in the week. We took her in to be checked for a UTI infection since she was having difficulty peeing and was running a high fever. It is so horrible holding your child to have a catheter put in. Poor Baby. But she had some antibiotics and was doing much better by the end of the week.
Isn't she so cute in her little jammies?! She is starting to really chunk up and fill them in!

Eating Cheerios and chatting up a storm in her jammies!
Marshall and Chloe are such buddies. Look how cute they are together?!


Video of Chloe bugging her brother!
So a few months ago Chris and I had a safety fence installed around the perimeter so now we get to use the back porch as an additional play area! Even better, I remembered that a few years ago I had put this Climber/Slide in our attic that we received from my Dad (a hand-me-down from my brother!) The kids just were so excited about this. They were hovering the whole time I was installing it and as soon as it was up, they couldn't wait to get on it. Chloe had to be helped up and Marshall was not in the mood to share this new awesome toy! :-)



0 comments:
Post a Comment