Birthday Countdown

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 34: Happy Mother's Day!


HAPPY 2ND MOTHER'S DAY TO ME! :-) hehe I even made myself a card with Marshall and Chloe and stuck it on the fridge! We had some fun playing with craft paint and trying to put their little fingers on the paper without getting it on clothes, furniture, little mouths....! Mother's Day is such a special and exciting Day. A day I can celebrate the birth of my children and reflect on all of the moments they have made in my life and how completely they fill my heart with love and laughter. I just love being their Mommy! I think they are the two best kids ever!

I still can't believe that it's my 2nd Mother's Day and I already have a second Child! And isn't she just precious?!
To celebrate Mother's Day, we went to the Dallas Zoo! Marshall AND believe it or not, CHLOE! - really enjoyed the zoo! I thought she would be too young to see or be interested in the animals but I was dead wrong. Look at her FLIRTING and COOING at this Gorilla! Marshall was interested and shy but not my fearless cub! She was ready to jump the glass and give that gorilla some open mouth kisses! She is too funny!Exhibit A - Proof of her silliness! (She is actually laughing at Marshall jumping into the children's play river (which is a great way for the kids to cool down at the zoo!!)!
Monkeying around at the Zoo...hehehe

The first zoo animals we saw and Chloe was just so interested. That was when we knew the zoo was going to be fun with her!
Serious face for the Bayou Exhibit at the zoo. Not sure if you can see but there are albino alligators lurking below that water!Look Chloe I found a nut in our front yard...try some! You'll like it!
Hamming it up for the camera, as usual!
First time on grass. She did better on it than Marshall, who freaked out the first time he was on grass.Fighting over Daddy's lap for storytime.Marshall won the books and Chloe won Daddy's lap!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com