Birthday Countdown

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Week 30 (In Utero): Crazy Cravings

When I was pregnant with Marshall, all that I craved was:

1.) Milk
2.) Fruit (Mostly Peaches)
3.) Taco Cabana Breakfest Taco with Bacon and Egg
4.) La Madeline (specifically the Croque Monsieur)
5.) Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches

For Chloe:

1.) Dr. Pepper
2.) Anything McDonalds (more specifically Sausage McMuffin or Whopper) - Which if you know me, I HATE McDonalds and generally think it is so gross!
3.) Watermelon
4.) Cereal

It is no small wonder that I am a little heavier during this pregnancy if all I want is Sausage and McDonalds...Luckily, not too far off of what I was last pregnancy.

This little gal doesn't nestle up to my pelvis like Mr. Marshall did, which I am eternally grateful for. It was the weirdest sensation. Marshall also had the hiccups like crazy. It drove me wild - another weird sensation. Chloe seems to really enjoy waking up whenever she hears Marshall or her Daddy talking. She just really perks up for her boys.

The heat has been pretty unbearable this summer, even if you are not pregnant. I find myself being pretty worthless by mid-afternoon just from sheer exhaustion. I think Chris will be glad to not hear any complaints from me once Chloe's born. The weeks seem to be going by so fast. its hard to think that in about 2 months we'll have another little baby. We are really excited though and are eagerly anticipating her arrival!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com