Birthday Countdown

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week 28 (In Utero): Sonogram


I was just so curious how our sweet baby was getting along, and I asked my Dr.'s office if we could arrange another sonogram. They were able to fit us in today and Chris and I got to see a very active little girl. She was just so precious - I just can't wait to meet her. That's all I could think of during the sonogram. I know that Chris is also anxiously anticipating her arrival, because Marshall has been such a Mommy's boy lately and Chris has really been wanting a baby to snuggle with too!
She looks so much like Marshall. I hope that you enjoy the photos as much as we do!



1 comments:

Nancy Rebarchik said...

Hi Jane!
Who is your OB? Where are you planning to deliver? I'm thinking of switching HCPs.
Thanks,
Nancy

 
design by suckmylolly.com