What an awesome little Baby. She is so quiet and good throughout the day, even when her brother is making advances at her or is being loud. She is just so laid back. It reminds me a lot of Marshall at this stage with how easy she is; the only difference is she doesn't get very angry and hardly ever cries. The only sounds she really seems to make are squeeks. It is really cute. When she is awake during the day/night she is mostly just looking in the direction of Marshall. Already an adoring fan of her big brother; but he is a cutie pie too! Her jaundice is still getting better, but she has had some blood in her stools, which Dr. B said could be a milk allergy. I've had to cut dairy out of my diet. Not sure yet if this is a permanent thing, but if it is I'll certainly miss dairy products while I breastfeed because the special non-cow's milk formula can get expensive. Her stools were also watery early this week. I was really freaking out because I was afraid of her getting dehydrated. I think things have toned down for now and she seems to be doing fine.

Friday, October 3, 2008
Week 2: I'm an Awesome Baby!
Posted by Jane Loomis at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Koren reacted to milk also, so we have some cans of Similac soy formula if you want them. We don't use the powder, so we won't be needing them.
Congrats, Chris and Jane!
Good luck with the breastfeeding! I know it's hard, but each day you are able to give her is a gift. You are doing great, mama! Both of your babies are beautiful!
Post a Comment