Baby Bear has quite the cute personality which is starting to shine through. She loves to coo and will respond to our smiles with smiles. I love how her little lips will make the cutest noises. And I love how if I laugh at her little faces she will get a huge grin on her face.
She also adores Marshall. She loves it when he comes over to her and will play with her hand or her hair (or her Binky). I know it is getting a little redundant writing about how precious they are together, but I just love it. And she adores him so much and she is so young. It amazes me. I can't wait to see how her personality develops.
I also figured out the special little tricks to get her to go to sleep. I feel like I never fully learned them with Marshall (Chris was always better at putting Marshall down than I was, but it was hard for all of us and we almost felt blessed the day he became interested in his swing again).
Her hair is starting to fall out and the little hairs growing in are white blond. It will be interesting to see what color it becomes over the next few months. Her eye color is also lightening and I think will eventually become the same shade as Marshall's. She seems to have filled in nicely over the past week and I have moved her from the Newborn-sized outfits to 0-3 Months.

It has been so nice playing with such a small infant again. With Marshall it was so special too, but it is great to experience both a boy and a girl. They both are so wonderful to experience and I wouldn't trade this for anything.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Week 7: A Little Personality Starting to Shine Through.
Posted by Jane Loomis at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment