Birthday Countdown

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 21: Ah Sugar, Sugar!

Little Chloe is so precious. Sometimes I think of the Archies song when I'm rocking her to sleep:

Sugar, Oh, Honey Honey. You are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you. Honey, Oh, Sugar, Sugar. You are my candy girl and you got me wanting you. I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you. (I just can't believe it's true). I just can't believe the wonder of this feeling too. (I just can't believe it's true).

Chloe and Marshall love playing with each other. Look at how affectionate Marshall is to his baby sister.This week both kids have started to go down by 8pm at night. This is really great news for Chris and I - it has been a long time since we've had the evenings to ourselves. Maybe since before Marshall was born. Not every night is like this but it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully in the near future it will become permanent. Daddy gets pretty zonked too!

Hanging out on the front porch with Daddy!
Pushing herself up on her stomach.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com