Birthday Countdown

Monday, June 30, 2008

Week 27 (In Utero): Mommy's Little Craft Project

It is weird to think that we are in our Third Trimester now. It has gone by so fast as compared with Marshall's pregnancy. Chloe is getting really big now. She is so much bigger than her brother was. She is much stronger too. She kicks really hard. So much so that the other night Marshall was laying on my stomach and she kicked him really hard in the stomach. He looked up at me with the sweetest SURPRISED expression. It was like his eyes said "Mommy your tummy poked me!"

Chloe is having a busy week though. We are really excited that on Wednesday we will get to see her on a sonogram and her furniture is delivered on Thursday.

Last Friday, I finally figured out how I wanted decorate the baby's room and I was eager to begin this little craft project for Baby Chloe's room. I essentially used the valance as my model; drew up some sketches and dragged my boys to Michael's early the next morning to buy paint, canvas and ribbon.



By the way, as I write this blog, it is as if she knows that I am thinking of her - she is kicking so hard that my stomach is moving around. Chris is actually getting to experience this since Marshall would always stop kicking as soon he would watch/feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Jane! I didn't know you were artistic!

Amandac said...

I am so impressed! Great job!

 
design by suckmylolly.com