Well at these weekly appointments my blood pressure is still very good (120/80), my weight gain is still sitting at 20 lbs, my Step test came back as negative, and the swelling in my legs has not been as bad as last pregnancy (although Carpal Tunnel Syndrome has set into my arms making them tingly and numb throughout the day).
I thought for sure labor was near since my Braxton Hicks contractions were so bad and the baby has dropped low into the pelvis. For the baby's sake, luckily I was not too much more dilated. Dr. Greebon still is taking excellent care of me. For the health of the baby and making sure I get as close to the 17th as possible, he recommended that I go on bedrest so as to try to slow the progression of Labor.
Chris has also been taking excellent care of me in my Larger-than-a-Barge condition. It has been very painful to walk or even lie down, so he has been so helpful in doing all the things I am too tired/unable to do.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Week 35 and 36 (In Utero): Are we there yet? Nope...
Posted by Jane Loomis at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment