Well Miss Chloe's room is finally finished. It has turned out to be so cute!



The Braxton Hicks contractions have gotten more and more severe this weekend and I've lost my mucus plug. I feel like I could go into Labor at any moment but am really trying to hold out until next week if possible. We'll see what the Dr. says after my appointment on Tuesday!
I am also so happy - I had been procrastinanting a little, but I finally got all of our bags packed. Whew - one less major thing to worry about.
I think the next posting on this site will be after the baby is born.

4 comments:
This is so exciting!! I will definitely have to save these pictures of Chloe's room in case we have a little girl! Todd and I can not wait to come meet little Chloe!
The nursery looks awesome! Good luck keeping her in until the 17th. Lilly was born at exactly 37 weeks, so you're already farther ahead than I ever got. :)
I am so excited about tomorrow - hurray for baby being born. Hope this birth is less traumatic than Marshall's! We love you!
-Johanna, Camden, & Grayden
Post a Comment