Birthday Countdown

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 Month Old S-MILEstones

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Picture People was a nightmare for these photos. I have been pretty disappointed the past two times I have gone at the low quality of the shots and the number of shots they take. I think they have lost a lot of their talent and these newbies aren’t creative geniuses. They are also poorly lacking in Customer Service Skills. Oh well, you take the good with the bad I suppose. Plus it was the holidays, but four hours with two babies was enough to try my patience.

Moving on…Chloe is ADORABLE! Oh I just love her perky little personality. She always has a smile or coo for her Mommy (and daddy too sometimes). But she is defiantly a MOMMA’S GIRL.

Here are some of her accomplishments…

-LOTS AND LOTS OF SMILES!!!
-Belly Cuhckling when she is tickled.
-Loves to “Talk” but sometimes her mouth opens like she wants to say or laugh out loud but no sound comes out. That is really cute too…the positively elated smile!
- She loves it when you stick your tongue out at her and will just laugh out loud at it. Then she will try to stick hers out too. So cute.
-Her gas smells like Daddy’s – I will think that she has a poopy diaper and it will have only been Chris…J
-Raises head and chest when lying on stomach -Supports upper body with arms when lying on stomach
-Stretches legs out and kicks when lying on stomach or back
-Opens and shuts hands
-Pushes down on legs when feet are placed on a firm surface
-Brings hand to mouth (all the time!! She doesn’t like the binky anymore)
-Takes swipes at dangling objects with hands
-Grasps and shakes hand toys
-Watches faces intently
-Follows moving objects
-Recognizes familiar objects and people at a distance
-Starts using hands and eyes in coordination
-Smiles at the sound of my voice
-Watches Marshall Run from one side of the room to the other as well as the other babies in playgroup.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com