Chloe is so Wonderful. She just loves to hear how wonderful she is (and she really is). She really responds to it. She really is starting to “talk” now. Daddy likes it when babies interact with him…
I love all of the sweet noises she makes. The little noises that just infants make. It is so sad because each day she is getting bigger and bigger and more and more alert. I just want to stay this sweet baby forever. Nevertheless she has the makings of a very affectionate and fun baby. Even at such a young age she is quick to smile and coo. Her little “A-Goo” is just the sweetest sound I have ever heard. She has also had her first laugh this week. I was changing her diaper and kissed her neck and she let out a little laugh. ADORABLE!
This week was Chloe’s first cold front and Mommy broke out the matching hats for Marshall and Chloe.
She did not like wearing a hat very much.
She has also started to “talk” to her toys and the camera.
She also likes to talk to her boyfriend Jack.
Marshall and Chloe have also started to take baths together. Chloe loves it but I think Marshall was pretty quiet during the bath. As if she was infringing upon his time. Although she hates being taken out of the bath and gets pretty angry…Here they are all freshened up!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Week 12: Wonderful
Posted by Jane Loomis at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment