This week I started trying to be stricter about putting her down for naps in her bassinet rather than her bouncy so that it would make things easier for her at school. She has been resisting (only a little bit then she falls asleep) but her fussy cry is much quieter than Marshall. She has a sweet little cry - she kind've mutes it a little with her tongue (imagine her mouth being open and her tongue touching the top of mouth). Besides Mommy putting her down in she is a very happy baby when she's at home. I hardly see her cry and she is always eager to smile when we try to entertain her. But her laugh is the most precious sound I have ever heard. Too bad she won't do it for the camera though...
Here are some photos from the week of her hanging out at the house and playing with the best big brother in the entire world!!
Kisses from big brother.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Week 19: Precious Moments
Posted by Jane Loomis at 1:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment