Birthday Countdown

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 24: Chatty McGiggle Box

Hello Chatty McGiggle Box. You are a fun fun girl. Not to mention irresistibly ADORABLE. You have a precious giggle and I love it when you talk and Coo at me. I know that your Daddy and brother feel the same way. You are a Ray of Light in this dark uncertain world. I always know that no matter how bad my day can be I can come home to you, precious angel, and you can make the world seem bright, innocent and cheery with your delightful laugh and heart-melting-coos.

This week I have introduced Chloe to Cheerios. She did a wonderful job with it. She acted like an old pro.

What is this Mommy that you have put on my Exersaucer? You call it a Cheerio?
Hmmm...interesting texture. Let me ponder this for a few moments.
I'm addicted! Going in for some more!
HELP! Mommy and Daddy have decided to play dress-up and put random headbands, hats and diaper covers on me!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com