The weeks are FLYING by! I cannot believe how big she is getting! Everyday she grows and learns more and more and sheds away her infancy as she become more interactive and learning to push her physical abilities. With a little help and monitoring, she is starting to sit up on her own!
She is also falling asleep on her own now. Before the only way she'd fall asleep was if she was watching TV. So I am very happy that she is starting to do it on her own now. She also is sleeping through the night now. She goes to bed at 7:30/8:00 and we wake her up at 6:30 to get her ready for school.
We've also started putting her in her high chair, but as you can see from the photo, we have to prop her up a little bit! She loves her Rice cereal (Marshall hated it and we'd have to hide it in his Gerber food). But she actually hates the Gerber food and I can't get her to eat any of it. All she will eat is rice cereal. Then I'll try to trick her and alternate the gerber with the rice cereal. Her face when I do the swicher-roo is hilarious! She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out and says Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhh until it falls out of her mouth. So much drama!
She is starting to enjoy being on her stomach now. And she is still rolling over but she is not like her brother who seemed frustrated that he couldn't crawl yet.When Marshall was 28 weeks he started doing this "Evil Fussy Face" since he was so frustrated with his inability to crawl. He was very type A personality about crawling. Chloe is very opposite. I can't think of anytime that she isn't smiling and laughing. She is also all about saying DaDaDa all the time! Occasionally she says Mama.
Cuddle time with Marshall.
She has a very stimulating environment. Marshall is always playing with something fun!
More Happy Girl!
Daddy you are so silly. Why are you wrapping me up in this blanket?
Feeding herself while Daddy and Marshall Play in Background.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Week 28: Sitting Up
Posted by Jane Loomis at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment